albatros

Default text boundries

whan you click tools / options / view / text boundries there will be
boundries and at the corner there will be some symbols like this:

_| |_

_ _
| |

but when you deactive "text boundries", all of the boundries and symbols
must disappear, but in my page only boundries is going to disappear but the
symbols not

how can I provide it disappear?

have a nice day

albatros

thank you, I do what the article said, but in language settings, word2003 has
no any language like asian language, only english...
so the article right, ı have some choice about asian lang., I supposed to
get them by an email attached a word doc.
so do you know how can I break free from this ?
have a nice day

"Suzanne S. Barnhill":

"albatros" wrote in message
whan you click tools / options / view / text boundries there will be
boundries and at the corner there will be some symbols like this:

_| |_

_ _
| |

but when you deactive "text boundries", all of the boundries and symbols
must disappear, but in my page only boundries is going to disappear but

the
symbols not

how can I provide it disappear?

have a nice day

As I believe the article states, you go to Start | Programs | Microsoft
Office | Microsoft Office Tools | Microsoft Office Language Settings and
disable support for Asian languages.

"albatros" wrote in message
thank you, I do what the article said, but in language settings, word2003

has
no any language like asian language, only english...
so the article right, ı have some choice about asian lang., I supposed to
get them by an email attached a word doc.
so do you know how can I break free from this ?
have a nice day

"Suzanne S. Barnhill":

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when

you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"albatros" wrote in message
whan you click tools / options / view / text boundries there will be
boundries and at the corner there will be some symbols like this:

_| |_

_ _
| |

but when you deactive "text boundries", all of the boundries and

symbols
must disappear, but in my page only boundries is going to disappear

but
the
symbols not

how can I provide it disappear?

have a nice day

Numbers to appear at the cursor... ~D~ New Users 11 February 1st 05 04:49 AM
Mirror Text Box [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 1 January 24th 05 07:02 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 5th 05 11:23 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text Boundries Frustrated Jerry Page Layout 1 December 2nd 04 11:48 PM