Default Default settings for pictures

Is there any way to set defaults for the way pictures handled when they are
added to a document so that I don't have to reset every graphic I paste into
a document? For example, when I paste in a graphic and select Format Picture,
the "Move Object With Text", "Allow Overlap" and "Layout in Table Cell" boxes
are checked on the Picture Positioning tab. I don't want any of those.

I want to make this the default for everyone in the office. Do I have to do
something to Normal.dot?

Thank you.
Donna