Terry Lemons

Default Creating a bibliography

Hi

What's your favorite way to create a bibliography in Word 2003? I looked at
the help, but I'm not getting a fuzzy feeling from the rather vague
references to using endnotes or a Table of Authorities. The information
provided just feels incomplete, especially for something to common as a
bibliography.

Thanks!
tl

Daiya Mitchell

Word doesn't do bibliographies. You type it yourself, is how you create a
bibliography in Word, that's why the info is incomplete.

There are third-party programs that will do quite sophisticated tricks,
google for bibliographic management software, if you are interested.

What were you hoping for, and what does your paper need to look like?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Alternative to macros for creating menu-driven functions? Widmer Microsoft Word Help 5 February 7th 05 06:27 AM
Using Mail Merge for Creating a Document of Biographies... Sam Clarke Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 04:28 PM
Creating one document with multiple pages of labels AGREM_WebMaster Page Layout 1 December 22nd 04 03:02 PM
Creating Address List Mits Mailmerge 1 December 18th 04 04:47 PM
Using Mail Merge for Creating a Document of Biographies... Sam Clarke Mailmerge 1 December 17th 04 10:17 AM