Fabulist Fabulist is offline
Junior Member

Default How to duplicate changes from one word file to another?

Hello,

I have a set of folders which share identical word files (questionnaires) and what I want is for me to complete one of the questionnaires and for the others to duplicate the changes without the need of copy pasting them to each folder individually.

The necessity of this is born from the need to eradicate getting one of the questionnaire and copy pasting it to each separate folder that shares the same questionnaire. There are multiple folders, and although they share very different files, they all have the same questionnaire buried somewhere in the subfolders.

My first thought was to remake all questionnaires to an Excel file, which will interconnect all shared user changeable fields to all questionnaires. However, considering the extensive work this needs, I am guessing whether this is the most appropriate and efficient method of doing this.

I hope someone can enlighten me with some technical guidance or useful suggestions. Thanks to everyone in advance!