doublej41 doublej41 is offline
Junior Member

Default FILL-IN Function to enter hyperlinks

Hello,

I have a word template that uses the FILL-IN function to prompt users to enter several pieces of information upon opening the document. One of these pieces of information is a hyperlink. Currently the text is added to the document but not as a hyperlink.

Is there a way I can change this so that once the users enters the hyperlink address in the prompt, the hyperlink properties are added to the text? Users are currently entering the text through the prompt, then manually inserting a hyperlink.

Below is the FILL-IN syntax I'm using.

{FILLIN "Hyperlink" \* MERGEFORMAT}

Any help is greatly appreciated!