jamesdean250 jamesdean250 is offline
Banned

Default Recover MS Word Document

MS Word is the most popular text processor and widely used to save data like paragraphs, title, header, footer, forms, hyperlinks, tables, graphs, images etc. MS Word allow users to save data in .doc, .dot, .docx, .docm, dotx, and .dotm file formats.

Corruptions of Word files restrict users to access their data. To extract your data from corrupt MS Word file, I would like to suggest RecoveryFix for Word tool. This Word file recovery tool work very effectively and recover complete data from corrupt Word file. The tool is compatible with all MS Word versions i,e. 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. For more information about software, visit http://www.mswordrecovery.com