Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ninjaneer ninjaneer is offline

Default My header space disappears!

Hi,
Somehow my Word has taken to not showing the header space. Thus the letters
in the first line are almost touching the top of the displayed page. I can
fix it by 'editing' the header and then closing the header, but I have to do
this for every document I work on.

I'm sure there must be a setting somewhere where you can toggle automatic
display of the header space, but I can't find it for the life of me.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Pieka
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:06:00 -0700, ninjaneer
wrote:

Hi,
Somehow my Word has taken to not showing the header space. Thus the letters
in the first line are almost touching the top of the displayed page. I can
fix it by 'editing' the header and then closing the header, but I have to do
this for every document I work on.

I'm sure there must be a setting somewhere where you can toggle automatic
display of the header space, but I can't find it for the life of me.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Pieka

Scroll to the top of the page, place the mousepointer just under the
horisontal ruler and click.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

wrote:

Hi,
Somehow my Word has taken to not showing the header space. Thus the letters
in the first line are almost touching the top of the displayed page. I can
fix it by 'editing' the header and then closing the header, but I have to do
this for every document I work on.

I'm sure there must be a setting somewhere where you can toggle automatic
display of the header space, but I can't find it for the life of me.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Pieka

Scroll to the top of the page, place the mousepointer just under the
horisontal ruler and click.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com

I CAN NOT believe that all this time it was that simple!
thank you so much, Fredrik

Pieka
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:44:01 -0700, ninjaneer
wrote:

I CAN NOT believe that all this time it was that simple!

You are not the first one to say that.

Thanks for your feedback.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com

Header/footer disappears when I email a word document! Julia[_3_] Microsoft Word Help 2 January 21st 08 07:24 PM
Header disappears!! Wong Page Layout 1 December 14th 06 03:32 AM
Page layout white space disappears Courtney Page Layout 1 May 16th 05 11:55 PM
Running header that disappears - Word 2000 Sammy Microsoft Word Help 1 April 26th 05 06:30 PM
empty header disappears Heidi Page Layout 3 December 15th 04 04:27 AM