Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mindy Mindy is offline

Default Bulleted List Margins

Recently, whenever I make a bulleted list, the first bullet indents almost
half way across the page. I manually move the arrows at the top back to the
right position and all of the following indented bullets are fine, but it's
kind of annoying to have to do this everytime I use bullets (which is a lot!)

Thanks for the help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The general answer is that you should be using a bulleted *style* instead of
direct list formatting. For a specific answer, please tell me your version
of Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP