Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
wolffrj wolffrj is offline

Default Print layout?

I have a 200+ page document that is set-up to print on 8 1/2" X 11" paper.
The Printer/Copier processes the paper with the 11" side as the leading edge.

Several of the pages are set-up as 11" X 8 1/2" and are rotated correctly,
the problem is that I need them to print Head to Head (front and back) not
head to foot as they are doing now.

Is there anyway to invert the page in word so when printed these pages will
print correctly?

p.s. These pages also have footers.

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pam Pam is offline

I found something in my Print Properties dialog box that might help.

1. Choose File, Print.
2. Click Properties.
3. Click Finishing.
4. Check Print On Both Sides.
5. Check Flip Pages Up.
6. OK.
7. OK. (to print)

Don't know if this will help or not.

"wolffrj" wrote:

I have a 200+ page document that is set-up to print on 8 1/2" X 11" paper.
The Printer/Copier processes the paper with the 11" side as the leading edge.

Several of the pages are set-up as 11" X 8 1/2" and are rotated correctly,
the problem is that I need them to print Head to Head (front and back) not
head to foot as they are doing now.

Is there anyway to invert the page in word so when printed these pages will
print correctly?

p.s. These pages also have footers.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The Properties dialog accessed from the Print dialog is provided by the
printer driver; it is not part of Word. It will be different for every
printer. That's why we suggest that people explore the Properties of their
specific printers.