Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Traduc

Default How do I switch between columns?

I have two columns running over multiple pages - there is a keyboard command
to switche between the columns, but I cannot remember what it... [something]
Tab, I think..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

In a table, you can press TAB to move to the next cell (which is in
the same row but in the next column). You can then use ALT+PAGE UP to
move to the first cell of the column (or ALT+PAGE DOWN to move to the
last).

Newspaper columns are generally filled from top to bottom, left to
right (unless you are using a right-to-left language, of course). You
can force text to the next column by inserting a column break: Press
CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER.

For more, see:

Keyboard shortcuts for Word

Stefan Blom