Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
purplehoney purplehoney is offline

Default Document deletion with a (R) Symbol

I am using Microsoft Office 2003...my sister made a document that she
inserted a (R) symbol but did not save it. Now every time I open a new page,
it has the document on it. It is even on EVERY email that I want to send. I
don't know if the symbol is the cause of this but it is driving me mad having
to go into every new page and delete the thing out. HELP!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"purplehoney" wrote in message
I am using Microsoft Office 2003...my sister made a document that she
inserted a (R) symbol but did not save it. Now every time I open a new
page,
it has the document on it. It is even on EVERY email that I want to send.
don't know if the symbol is the cause of this but it is driving me mad
having
to go into every new page and delete the thing out. HELP!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Don't thank me, thank Suzanne. She is the woman with the knowledge.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"purplehoney" wrote in message