Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pflugs Pflugs is offline

Default Embedding Multi-page Documents

Hello,

My Senior Design team and I are making our final report, and the professor
is requiring us to include copies of all applicable standards. I have
scanned or downloaded PDF copies of all files, and I'd like to include them
in our report (Word doc) somehow.

I've embedded PDFs before, but I can't figure out how to get multi-page PDFs
to work without splitting them into individual pages. Is there a way to do
this?

Alternatively, is there a better way to include them in the report than
embedding? The only thing I really want is that those files to bear the same
footer as the rest of the report.

Thanks for your help!
Matthew Pfluger
Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison