Dr Eddy Parkinson

Default abbreviations defined before use - Grammar & style option

I would like MS word to auto check that abbreviations are defined before they
are used in the text.
e.g. Microsoft (MS) or MS (Microsoft)
should exist before MS is used on it's own in the text.

I would like the option to turn this on/off using the "Grammar & style"
options
that exist in MS word.

Eddy.

Jezebel

A much simpler approach is not to use abbreviations. As you've just proved,
but apparently not noticed, abbreviations make more work than they save.

Would you like the grammar check to fix your misuse of apostrophes, too?

"Dr Eddy Parkinson" Dr Eddy wrote in
message ...
I would like MS word to auto check that abbreviations are defined before

they
are used in the text.
e.g. Microsoft (MS) or MS (Microsoft)
should exist before MS is used on it's own in the text.

I would like the option to turn this on/off using the "Grammar & style"
options
that exist in MS word.

Eddy.

Word Heretic

G'day "Jezebel" ,

Unfortunately Jez, your advice is not suitable for many corporate and
military environments.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Jezebel reckoned: