Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dani Dani is offline

Default Macro's in MSWord

I have a table set up in MS Word. I have a column that the answer is either Y
or N. What im looking to do is, when a user enters a Y, is that automatically
opens an email from outlook

Is this something anybody can help me with.

TIA

Dani
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?RGFuaQ==?=,

I have a table set up in MS Word. I have a column that the answer is either Y
or N. What im looking to do is, when a user enters a Y, is that automatically
opens an email from outlook

Is this something anybody can help me with.

You should take this to the word.vba.general newsgroup, that's where you're most
likely to find people conversant with automating Outlook. You should provide an
example for the email that's to be opened, so that the criteria for picking it
up are clear. Also, the version of Office that will be used is a necessary piece
of information.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org