Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Patrick is offline

Default language

I use to be able to type something in English than highlight it and change
font to Japanese and it would convert it. I am currently using Work 2000
(9.0 8968 SP-3) and don't have that font available. I have family in Japan
that don't write English and I don't write Japanese and would like to keep
in touch. Is there an easy way to convert to and from Japanese?