Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Judi Judi is offline

Default tiny letters help

All of a sudden, my letters in word are teeny, tiny. I have looked at
everything that was suggested in prior posts and nothing has worked. Old
documents are fine, and it prints fine but I can't read the screen.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you tried changing the zoom?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"judi" wrote in message ...
All of a sudden, my letters in word are teeny, tiny. I have looked at
everything that was suggested in prior posts and nothing has worked. Old
documents are fine, and it prints fine but I can't read the screen.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

If it prints fine, then it's probably just your zoom. The easiest way (for
me) to zoom is to hold down the Ctrl key and scroll the scroll wheel on the
mouse. (That's also the easiest way to mess up your zoom, BTW.)

If you don't have a scroll wheel on your mouse, then just use the normal
zoom function. In Word 2007, it's down in the bottom-right of the screen. In
2003 and earlier, I think it's under the View menu, but I don't remember for
sure.

"judi" wrote:

All of a sudden, my letters in word are teeny, tiny. I have looked at
everything that was suggested in prior posts and nothing has worked. Old
documents are fine, and it prints fine but I can't read the screen.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

"judi" wrote:

All of a sudden, my letters in word are teeny, tiny. I have looked at
everything that was suggested in prior posts and nothing has worked. Old
documents are fine, and it prints fine but I can't read the screen.

Tiny Font Help! Paul in ABQ Page Layout 7 December 11th 09 05:51 PM
Tiny Black Squares CJ Microsoft Word Help 4 December 4th 07 06:41 PM
Very Tiny Print Aurora Tables 1 August 26th 05 07:48 PM
tiny tabs BorisS Microsoft Word Help 1 July 31st 05 06:33 PM
Why has my cursor become tiny in Word 2003? Moomintroll Microsoft Word Help 2 March 7th 05 12:35 AM