Question regarding word 2000 and 2003.

Default how to disable retract

Question regarding word 2000 and 2003.
I would like to know how to disable the retract in word.
So that when I made some changes in Word 2k and retract.. then send it to
another person who has the upgraded version of word - 2003.. They will not be
able to view the changes I made

TF

I'm not familiar with the term Retract in Word. However, to stop others from
seeing the changes you have made, you need to open the Reviewing Toolbar and
ACCEPT ALL CHANGES, then toggle off Track Changes.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/