Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Phyllis Corella

Default e-mailing doc

Why is it that when I e-mail a .doc in hotmail the format changes. I am doing
a transcription and instead of it looking like this:

Mrs. Smith: Yes.

Mrs. Jones: What did you do?

It looks like this:

Yes.

What did you do?

Please help. Thanks to all who answer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I would guess that the names of the interlocutors are generated by
autonumbering, which is lost when the text is converted to plain text.

"Phyllis Corella" Phyllis wrote in
message ...