Sandra Jackson via OfficeKB.com

Default MS Word 2000

When I insert a particular autotext entry into a document it also inserts
nearly all other autotext entries into the dropdown style box and this then
messes up the required entry. Can anyone tell me what's gone wrong.

I've tried re-creating this entry but it does not cure the problem.

PS: I've had the entry for about three years without any problems until
now.

Thanks
Sandra