Purdee Purdee is offline
Junior Member

Default Drop down box and macros

I'm using word 2007. Created a word document with drop down boxes for users with word 2003. Added UserForm and macro as per instructions found he http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306258

Just added 1 drop box so far to test it out. Added protection and saved the file as word.doc for word 97-2003. Opened it to test it out. Got a message that macros are disabled and need to be enable. So I did. Then the document opened BUT the drop down box popped up right in the middle of the screen. How do I stop this?

I'd also like to know how to create more drop boxes over 25 items in the same document.

Thank you