Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bejewell

Default Bottom margin issues

I am working with a document that was generated by someone else and am having
some major issues with the page margins. The paragraph at the bottom of page
1 breaks long before it reaches the margin, which is set at 1". I have read
all of the posts here and tried Widow/Orphan Control, deactivating comments
and track changes, viewing Final instead of Final with Markup, and anything
else that has been mentioned. Nothing has worked.

This is not the first time I have seen this problem. In the past, I've
resolved it by cutting and pating into a new document, but I'd really like to
know why this happens and how I can fix it in the future without having to
create a whole new document. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bejewell

Please disregard this question....I played around with it some more and
figured it out. For some reason, a drawing box was set up inside the footer,
with several paragraphs inside. I removed the drawing box and voila!

Sorry for any inconvenience!