Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Therod

Default creat Form that questions come up when opened

Everyday I fill out the same report, when I open it a dialog box appears with
a question (e.g. name, date.) I then click next and another box opens (e.g.
Rational for decision, 400 characters) and so on. When I am done I click
finished and the document is automatically configured and I just have to
print it. My question is how do I create a form like that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Hi, Therod. Try the instructions he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm
You'll need to call the userform on the Document_New event if you want it to
pop open when you double-click or hit File-New to use a template.

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!