Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DunnCarney

Default Print causes the fonts to become squished on top of each other.

We use Word 2003 here. Occasionally, when we choose print, the font images
on the screen squeeze and squish on top of each other. It seems to only be
in the view of the document it does not literally change permanently. When
we choose another printer we can usually unscramble them. Sometimes it takes
more than one choice of printer to get it to become normal. Any ideas? We
use HP 4300 drivers but it seems to also happen on HP 5 drivers. Thanks
--
Linda
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]