Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
silas

Default Word calendar strange behavior...

Hi. I downloaded a calendar template for Word 2000 from
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx. When I enter data
into the calendar cells everything displays fine, but when I print, the
bottom 1/5 of each cell is blank, severing any text I type into it. I went
into Table Properties Cell Cell Options and changed the bottom margins
from 0.08 to 0.00 but that didn't help.

Thanks for any assistance.

silas

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I'd check the paragraph settings, specifically the line spacing. I could be
wrong but I've had problems of text being cut off and it was due to weird
paragraph settings.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"silas" wrote in message
Hi. I downloaded a calendar template for Word 2000 from
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx. When I enter
data into the calendar cells everything displays fine, but when I print,
the bottom 1/5 of each cell is blank, severing any text I type into it. I
went into Table Properties Cell Cell Options and changed the bottom
margins from 0.08 to 0.00 but that didn't help.

Thanks for any assistance.

silas

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
silas

Thanks for your reply, JoAnn. My Paragraphs Line Spacing was set to Single.
I changed it to At Least 4pt, but nothing changed.

silas

.. .

"silas" wrote in message
Hi. I downloaded a calendar template for Word 2000 from
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx. When I enter
data into the calendar cells everything displays fine, but when I print,
the bottom 1/5 of each cell is blank, severing any text I type into it. I
went into Table Properties Cell Cell Options and changed the bottom
margins from 0.08 to 0.00 but that didn't help.

Thanks for any assistance.

silas

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]