Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
seyyah

Default Referring to something

Assume that i have a figure of name Figure 2.12. And i use this in my text
like: "As seen in Figure 2.12 ..." What i want to do is; i don't want to
write manually "Figure 2.12" which is in the text but put something related
to the figure caption. I want it to change if caption changes. How can i do
this? Also similar question is valid for equations.