Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sdlfkj

Default Printing is bigger than Print Layout/Preview

I thought that Print Layout or Print Preview (they look identical) would indicate how
it prints. I am using an old dot matrix printer (Panasonic 24 pin narrow carriage
KX-P1180). Is this normal? Is it the printer or my printing settings in Word 2000?