Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
in distress in distress is offline

Default stop blinking cursor

I have Office 2003 and was working just fine until yesterday the cursor
started blinking non stop. I have adjusted my settings to have a blink rate
of non but still blinks non stop which prevents me from doing anything like
typing or searching a word document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vikram mundra vikram mundra is offline

"in distress" wrote:

I have Office 2003 and was working just fine until yesterday the cursor
started blinking non stop. I have adjusted my settings to have a blink rate
of non but still blinks non stop which prevents me from doing anything like
typing or searching a word document.

Go to Accessibility in Control Panel, Go to 'Display'. In there there is an
option to change the width of the blinking cursor. If you reset it to the
narrowest option available you will not get a blinking cursor...
Try out this....If not i'll look for another option..

Blinking cursor Mike Haddock Microsoft Word Help 4 June 4th 08 02:48 PM
How to stop cursor from blinking in Word 2003? tao101 Microsoft Word Help 1 May 9th 08 10:19 PM
blinking cursor JanP Microsoft Word Help 0 December 14th 07 07:33 PM
Blinking Cursor Jim[_4_] New Users 1 September 14th 07 11:16 PM
Can I stop the cursor from blinking in Word 2003? kim Microsoft Word Help 1 September 19th 06 08:02 PM