Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ABHIJIT B ABHIJIT B is offline

Default Using HyperLinks in Microsoft Word 2003 Protected Forms

Hi All,

We are developing Microsoft Word based Input Forms that consists of
dropdowns,Textboxes allowing users to select and enter data.

The problem we are facing is we want to add Hyperlinks to this Input
forms and users should not edit or modify or delete those hyperlinks.

We know if Form is protected we cannot use hyperlinks.

Please help me out.

Thanks,
Abhijit B
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Abhijit,

We are developing Microsoft Word based Input Forms that consists of
dropdowns,Textboxes allowing users to select and enter data.

The problem we are facing is we want to add Hyperlinks to this Input
forms and users should not edit or modify or delete those hyperlinks.

We know if Form is protected we cannot use hyperlinks.

It is possible, by using MacroButton fields. See the article accessible
through this page, for example

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/FormFram.htm

And you'll find more information at word.mvps.org

Cindy Meister