Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RHP CCDS RHP CCDS is offline

Default How do I get a "MathType" shortcut on the tool bar of Word 2007 ?

In word 2003 there was a "sigma" that I could click on to bring up MathType.
Can I get that (or even better a keyboard shortcut) in Word2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

MathType is not part of Word. It is a separate program that you can purchase
that works with MS Word to give you a more powerful equation editor. You
will need to install the program. If you don't have it, here is a link to
the website where you can purchase it:

http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/

"RHP CCDS" wrote:

In word 2003 there was a "sigma" that I could click on to bring up MathType.
Can I get that (or even better a keyboard shortcut) in Word2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Yes, there's a much better solution than a simple "sigma". If you
upgrade to MathType 6, you'll get an entire MathType tab on Word
2007's Ribbon. This tab replaces the MathType toolbar and the MathType
menu from Word 2003. For more information, see www.dessci.com/mathtype

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor