Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rbecker rbecker is offline

Default Word 2007 CheckBox Object

I recently upgraded to '07 and I am still learning where everything is on
this. I am trying to find where you can insert a checkbox. I know you could
do it in the '03 version (my old version) but I can't find where it is in
'07. Did they take it out or am I blind and can't see it in front of my
face????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

There is no "checkbox" within the new ContentControls. The old legacy form
tools are still available on the Developer Tab. DeveloperControlsLegacy
Tools.

To show the Developer Tab use the Office ButtonWord OptionsPopular and
check "Show Developer Tab in ribbon"

If this is a feature you will use often, the you might want to download and
install my AddIn for create a Legacy Form Tools group on the Developer Tab:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm

You might also find this interesting:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Custom_CC_Checkboxes.htm

--