Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Tom is offline

Default Labels not printing correctly

When I use a computer with Microsoft Word 2000, I believe, the labels print
perfectly fine, however when I try to print the same files using the same
printer on a different computer using Word 2003 the labels will start
printing fine but eventually they will start to run off. My guess is that the
label settings have somehow been changed since I'm using Word 2003 but any
other suggesstions will be helpful.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Different printer drivers can affect the outcome, but the likely
explanations are that
1. You have a scaling option set in the zoom section of the print dialog
2. You have different page sizes set in page setup vis-a-vis the printer
driver.
3. You have put a header/footer in normal.dot
4. The printer attached to the Word 2003 equipped PC has poor paper handling
for label stock.

If all else fails remake the document -
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm