Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Julie Julie is offline

Default Graphics are not visible on word doc in 2007

I inserted a jpeg of my logo into a word document. It doesn't show up in the
document but when I go to preview, I can see it there. Why can't I see it in
the document? I could view the graphics previously so I think I did
something -- at the same time, when I insert a link
(www.customhr-solutions.com) instead of it turning blue, etc. the text is
visible as "hyperlink" instead of the the actual text that I typed in. I'm
confused... Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word Options Advanced Show Document Content Uncheck 'show picture place
holders' and Check 'show drawings ands text boxes'
As for the hyperlink - Press ALT+F9

Julie wrote:
I inserted a jpeg of my logo into a word document. It doesn't show
up in the document but when I go to preview, I can see it there. Why
can't I see it in the document? I could view the graphics previously
so I think I did something -- at the same time, when I insert a link
(www.customhr-solutions.com) instead of it turning blue, etc. the
text is visible as "hyperlink" instead of the the actual text that I
typed in. I'm confused... Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Possibly, you have toggled on the display of field codes. Use Alt+F9 to
toggle it off. Maybe however the logo does not appear because you have the
white space (header/footer area) between pages hidden. Move the mouse to
the junction between two pages until the cursor changes to a pari of
vertically opposed arrows and then left click.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP