Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elise Elise is offline

Default Line breaks to word wrap

I have imported a list that has line breaks (I think this is the right
term) rather than word wrap and I'm trying to get rid of the breaks
using find/replace. Here's an example:

FORGOTTEN WOMEN &
WITH A FOREWORD BY
JULIE NEWMAR.39845000994478.
(line breaks after the & and the words "foreword by"

I can find these instances by searching for ^p^$, but I can't figure
out how to get rid of the paragraph mark without also deleting the
letter that follows it. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Elise