Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
brad1136 brad1136 is offline

Default opening word document without having word

I don't have MS Word at home. How can I open a file to at least read it? Is
there a "Word Viewer" app available?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891090

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"brad1136" wrote in message
I don't have MS Word at home. How can I open a file to at least read it? Is
there a "Word Viewer" app available?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mecalith Mecalith is offline

Try: Office Online File Converters and Viewers
at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/do...449811033.aspx

In addition, Microsoft Works Word Processor will open a doc file after
converting it.

"brad1136" wrote:

I don't have MS Word at home. How can I open a file to at least read it? Is
there a "Word Viewer" app available?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:48:01 -0700, brad1136
wrote:

I don't have MS Word at home. How can I open a file to at least read it? Is
there a "Word Viewer" app available?

Yes, there is a viewer. It's a free download at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...C-F4F827F20CAC

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman