Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bracinowski Bracinowski is offline

Default Where's the Hyperlink Macro??

I have created a form template with a hyperlink, which when double-clicked
plays a macro (which I also created) that opens another form. This all works
fine on my pc, but when I place these forms on our network, the forms are
present to network users, but the hyperlink does not work. Is this because I
need to get the macro out on the network too or somehow embedded into the
form? Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi