Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
quartet1977 quartet1977 is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default auto-dating dates in tables

Hi, I have a table set up for my invoices. Whenever I close an invoice and
reopen it on a later date, that day's date appears in the table. How do I set
it so that the date does not update automatically? I want it to keep the date
that I typed in originally. Thanks!
  #2   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 19,312
Default auto-dating dates in tables

The reason is that you have inserted a date field which shows the system
date. What you need to do is change those date fields for createdate
fields - ALT+F9 change {DATE \@ "d MMM yyyy"}or {TIME \@ "d MMM yyyy"} to
{CREATEDATE \@ "d MMM yyyy"} then F9 and ALT+F9 - and change the date in
your template so that future letters based on it show the correct dates. The
switches \@ "d MMM yyyy" may be different at your location.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org



quartet1977 wrote:
Hi, I have a table set up for my invoices. Whenever I close an
invoice and reopen it on a later date, that day's date appears in the
table. How do I set it so that the date does not update
automatically? I want it to keep the date that I typed in originally.
Thanks!



  #3   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
quartet1977 quartet1977 is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default auto-dating dates in tables

thank you! i'll give that a try

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The reason is that you have inserted a date field which shows the system
date. What you need to do is change those date fields for createdate
fields - ALT+F9 change {DATE \@ "d MMM yyyy"}or {TIME \@ "d MMM yyyy"} to
{CREATEDATE \@ "d MMM yyyy"} then F9 and ALT+F9 - and change the date in
your template so that future letters based on it show the correct dates. The
switches \@ "d MMM yyyy" may be different at your location.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org



quartet1977 wrote:
Hi, I have a table set up for my invoices. Whenever I close an
invoice and reopen it on a later date, that day's date appears in the
table. How do I set it so that the date does not update
automatically? I want it to keep the date that I typed in originally.
Thanks!




  #4   Report Post  
William0381 William0381 is offline
Banned
 
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Send a message via ICQ to William0381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartet1977 View Post
thank you! i'll give that a try

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The reason is that you have inserted a date field which shows the system
date. What you need to do is change those date fields for createdate
fields - ALT+F9 change {DATE \@ "d MMM yyyy"}or {TIME \@ "d MMM yyyy"} to
{CREATEDATE \@ "d MMM yyyy"} then F9 and ALT+F9 - and change the date in
your template so that future letters based on it show the correct dates. The
switches \@ "d MMM yyyy" may be different at your location.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org



quartet1977 wrote:
Hi, I have a table set up for my invoices. Whenever I close an
invoice and reopen it on a later date, that day's date appears in the
table. How do I set it so that the date does not update
automatically? I want it to keep the date that I typed in originally.
Thanks!




Hello men, I believe that itís quite difficult for you at the moment to chat and get acquainted with young women. But I take into account the wonderful exit from this story. Itís elementary for you to best free interracial dating sites arrange the fact that youíll run across to a dating website and try to introduce things that will allow you to truly exist and get a lot of pleasure from talking with young women.
  #5   Report Post  
Susan Addison Susan Addison is offline
Junior Member
 
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2
Default

Wonderful theme. It also helped me. thank you


  #6   Report Post  
mysoulisyou mysoulisyou is offline
Banned
 
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Addison View Post
Wonderful theme. It also helped me. thank you

Hi! I think that at the moment everyone is getting acquainted and communicating online and it is really convenient. I'm unfortunately still single, but I really hope to find a lady. Which site is the most reliable for real dating with ladies...
  #7   Report Post  
SswanPath SswanPath is offline
Banned
 
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysoulisyou View Post
Hi! I think that at the moment everyone is getting acquainted and communicating online and it is really convenient. I'm unfortunately still single, but I really hope to find a lady. Which site is the most reliable for real dating with ladies...

Love is a very vague concept. Someone perceives it as an eternity, while someone loves one night. I think that for both cases, you should read a few tips, go now. There are several of them, you can read about each. I wish you all the best!
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Auto Dates ceci Microsoft Word Help 1 September 17th 08 12:49 AM
Word 2000 auto dating Tony Page Layout 2 May 18th 08 01:36 AM
Multi Auto Dating Single Document Lindsey Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 06 06:28 PM
Dates in Tables Peret Tables 4 May 9th 05 01:32 PM
Auto Dates Kim Microsoft Word Help 3 April 29th 05 06:05 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2023 Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Microsoft Word"