Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zoey

Default I want to underline first then go back and type over the underlin.

How do I make a form with underlined areas and then go back and type over the
underlined areas without the underline disappearing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm and especially
the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.

"Zoey" wrote in message
How do I make a form with underlined areas and then go back and type over

the
underlined areas without the underline disappearing?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janine

I would create the form in a table (the underlined area would be the bottom
border of the cell).