Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ubfc3 ubfc3 is offline

Default How do I make a Word document "fit to page"

I just upgraded from Word 2003 to Word 2007, so I'm muddling through the
changes. In Word 2003, you could make a 1+ page "fit to page" in the Print
Preview area. I can't find how to do this in Word 2007. Anybody have a
solution? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jwt jwt is offline

It's slightly different in Word 2007, but very close and done the same way.

Select "Print"/"Print Preview" from the Office Button and then "Shrink One
Page" from the Ribbon. Should do what you want.