Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Clue Less Clue Less is offline

Default Exporting Network connections from XP-Pro to Vista

My old laptop (XP Pro) has almost 40different network connections (mostly
various Dial Up connections with stored UID/PWD, but some DSL & Cell Phone
connections too).

How do I 'export' all these settings into my new laptop running Vista? I'll
go mad if I have to re-create each of these manually!