Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RPMitchal RPMitchal is offline

Default Server Issues

Most recently I seem to have lost any connection with the Community server.
I have posted several questions to the commnity and although I receive e-mail
notifications that I have received a response, I am unable to access
receive a blank web site when clicking on the "read and rate response" within
the notification). Additionally I am no longer able to "sign-in" to the
Community forum (The icon for doing same seems to be missing from the home
page) nor am I able to do a search on previouosly posted questions.

I am at a loss as to how I might receive instructions with regard to this
dilemma, as any response only leads to a blank web site, other than to post
my telephone number in the hopes that someone will contact me directly with a
solution to this situation.

Anxiously awaing to hear from someone - anyone, I remain...

Rod Mitchal
(770) 596.3477