Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tdlee78 tdlee78 is offline

Default contested a divorce

I'm using Microsoft Word,my husband file for a divorce but stated we have no
debt (which we do have debt together), no children (but we have a son that is
7months old and his name is on the birth certificate). Also I have proof on
paper the true reasons why he left. But the real reason is because he
committed an adultery, abusive and abanded me while I was 3months pregnant. I
need to know how to type a letter to the court concerning that I contest what
is written. Can yuo help me, if so my email address is
.

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

We don't deal with content here and it's a REALLY bad idea to post your
personal email address in a public newsgroup. (Especially when you're going
to post very personal information on the web.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tdlee78" wrote in message
I'm using Microsoft Word,my husband file for a divorce but stated we have
no
debt (which we do have debt together), no children (but we have a son that
is
7months old and his name is on the birth certificate). Also I have proof
on
paper the true reasons why he left. But the real reason is because he
committed an adultery, abusive and abanded me while I was 3months
pregnant. I
need to know how to type a letter to the court concerning that I contest
what
is written. Can yuo help me, if so my email address is
.

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That certainly does get to the heart of the matter, doesn't it? ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

tdlee78 wrote:
I'm using Microsoft Word,my husband file for a divorce but stated we
have no debt (which we do have debt together), no children (but we
have a son that is 7months old and his name is on the birth
certificate). Also I have proof on paper the true reasons why he
left. But the real reason is because he committed an adultery,
abusive and abanded me while I was 3months pregnant. I need to know
how to type a letter to the court concerning that I contest what is
written. Can yuo help me, if so my email address is
.

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tdlee78 tdlee78 is offline

I appreciate your help I'm new to this and I didn't know about posting my
personal info would be a problem, I thought maybe some one could help on it.
Thank you anyway and God Bless

"tdlee78" wrote in message
I'm using Microsoft Word,my husband file for a divorce but stated we have
no
debt (which we do have debt together), no children (but we have a son that
is
7months old and his name is on the birth certificate). Also I have proof
on
paper the true reasons why he left. But the real reason is because he
committed an adultery, abusive and abanded me while I was 3months
pregnant. I
need to know how to type a letter to the court concerning that I contest
what
is written. Can yuo help me, if so my email address is
.

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline