Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CaribouKid CaribouKid is offline

Default Checklist w/in Checklists and pulling files into a word document.

I am trying to create a template for checklist in Word.
Sometimes, an item in a checklist will obviate needing another checklist.

Example:
To Do:
- get groceries --- if I click on this then a list of the grocery items I
need appears.
- check oil in car -- if the oil needs changing then I click on this and
it opens
another checklist on what items I need to
change the oil

Another way to ask some task - if I click on "check oil," is there a way to
pull another file/document into the original word file. Say I have a receipt
of the last oil change. If I click on "Check Oil" - the receipt then shows
up in the original document? or a diagram I have saved shows up?

Is there a way to have a checklist hidden (when I print it out in word it is
not visible)
but if I know where it is on the page I can click on it and then have a list
appear?

How would I do this in MS Word/Office?

Thanks!