Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pauba

Default Section Name in Footer

Hello guys:

I have a style based on "heading 1." This style is working OK, and I have
built a TOC using it. Everything looks fine.
I want to make a footer using those section titles, but when I look for them
in Insert Cross-reference (Reference Type: Heading // Heading Text), I do
not find them. So, the question is: How can I place the section name in the
footer, in a way that secion name changes according to the section the
footer is in? Or at least, how can I place section name, even if I have to
do it for every section?

BTW - I am using Word 2000

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

P.

Section footer text Bill Page Layout 0 February 9th 05 07:50 PM
Change Footer on pg 2 to be different then the footer on pg 1 Ted Microsoft Word Help 5 January 19th 05 05:45 PM
Different footer in new section? Morris New Users 1 January 3rd 05 01:23 PM
How can I update the footer in section 2 when I protect section 1? Reb Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 12:26 AM