Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Henry Stock[_3_] Henry Stock[_3_] is offline

Default A couple of questions regarding Word 2007

I am having trouble making the transition from Word 2003 to Word 2007
because I can find all of the features I used to use in Word 2003 and I
was wondering if there is a guide anywhere online to help me make that
transition.

For instance, I want to modify the document properties, like author and
company, and keywords, but I cannot find document properties on any of
the ribbons that I can see. Perhaps I am overlooking something.

I also want to show all stuff associated with editing... tabs, space,
paragraph marks, ... everything. I can only find the show paragraph
symbols.

Right now I am experiencing an abnormality when attempting to insert a
text box. I start the procedure on a page way down the document, say
page 20, but when I choose the text box, and choose the simple text box,
the postion changes back to the beginning of the document for some
reason that I can't not explain.. I have no idea what the heck is going
on. I have not had this particular problem before using Word 2007. Can
someone please help me?