Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nwtom nwtom is offline

Default Numbered lists changing back to normal template font

I have a very basic email template in Word 2007. When adding a numbered list
or bullets to the body of the mail the font changes from the font I set for
the template back to Calibri 11 which I guess would be the "Normal" template
font. How do I have the template use the font (Times New Roman 12) that I
set for the body of the email?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

How did you apply the font changes? If you click the numbering icon the
numbering should merely apply the numbering to the underlying style. If you
used a list numbered style then the format will be that of the list numbered
style.

nwtom wrote:
I have a very basic email template in Word 2007. When adding a
numbered list or bullets to the body of the mail the font changes
from the font I set for the template back to Calibri 11 which I guess
would be the "Normal" template font. How do I have the template use
the font (Times New Roman 12) that I set for the body of the email?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank Frank is offline

Hello Graham,

Thanks for responding to this post.

I am having the same problem. I think it's a bug. When changing text to a
bulleted list, the text auto-formats to a text other than what has been set
as the default text for the template. I can find no specfiic setting to
adjust the font for a numbered list.

Any ideas?

nwtom wrote:
I have a very basic email template in Word 2007. When adding a
numbered list or bullets to the body of the mail the font changes
from the font I set for the template back to Calibri 11 which I guess
would be the "Normal" template font. How do I have the template use
the font (Times New Roman 12) that I set for the body of the email?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Change the settings of the List Bullet style which is being applied because
of your 'autoformat as you type' settings. Or change the autoformat as you
type settings (Word 2007 - Word Options Proofing Autocorrect Options
Autoformat as you type). Uncheck the 5 'apply as you type options' to regain
control.