Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Moraga Betty Moraga Betty is offline

Default Can I change a word doc with colored clip art to all black and whi

I have a word document with lots of word art and colored clip art that I want
to send in email. Before I do I would like to change the whole document to
black and white. Is there an easy way to do that without changing each item
one by one?Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check your printer settings. Most have a grayscale option.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Moraga Betty" Moraga wrote in message
I have a word document with lots of word art and colored clip art that I
want
to send in email. Before I do I would like to change the whole document to
black and white. Is there an easy way to do that without changing each
item
one by one?Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Moraga Betty Moraga Betty is offline

Default Can I change a word doc with colored clip art to all black and

Thank you for taking the time to answer. However, I want to send it in an
email as BW not print it. Thank you though.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Check your printer settings. Most have a grayscale option.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Moraga Betty" Moraga wrote in message
I have a word document with lots of word art and colored clip art that I
want
to send in email. Before I do I would like to change the whole document to
black and white. Is there an easy way to do that without changing each
item
one by one?Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In that case the short answer is no. However if you download the trial of
SnagIt www.techsmith.com you can use its 'printer' driver to output to a
black and white pdf file which you can e-mail.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Check your printer settings. Most have a grayscale option.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Moraga Betty" Moraga wrote in
message ...
I have a word document with lots of word art and colored clip art
that I want
to send in email. Before I do I would like to change the whole
document to black and white. Is there an easy way to do that
without changing each item
one by one?Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Check your printer settings. Most have a grayscale option.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Moraga Betty" Moraga wrote in
message ...
I have a word document with lots of word art and colored clip art
that I want
to send in email. Before I do I would like to change the whole
document to black and white. Is there an easy way to do that
without changing each item
one by one?Thank you!

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid of the "no", but at least I know now. On a better note, I was not aware of the Snag It so I did as you suggested and got the trial version. Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Moraga Betty wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid of the "no", but at least I know
now. On a better note, I was not aware of the Snag It so I did as
you suggested and got the trial version. Thank you!

You'll end up paying for that - it is a very useful tool