terry

Default underline in a diferent color to my typing?

No, at least not using the Underline format. You might try using a paragraph
border.

Jim

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:57:03 -0700, "terry"
wrote:

Is there a question here? If so, the big blank white space is where
it's supposed to go, not in the subject line...

Blessed be, for sure...
Klaus Linke

No problem using "Format Font", though.

:-) Klaus

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
No, at least not using the Underline format.
You might try using a paragraph border.

so
all may benefit.

You can add an underline in a different color using Format | Font?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
No, at least not using the Underline format.
You might try using a paragraph border.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

Jay Freedman

Yup. I'm not sure how far back it goes, but it's there in Word 2000.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman