Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hey Hey is offline

Default How to use single line w/i sentence and double line b/w sentence?

I am writing a manuscript and the guideline says "Single space each
bibliography entry; double space between entries".
I tried to do this using line spacing icon, but failed.
How can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Add 12 points Space Before or After (Format | Paragraph). You can also use
the shortcut Ctrl+0 to add 12 points Space Before. You can select all the
paragraphs and apply this formatting, but it is better to modify the style
you are using (which should *not* be Normal; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...odyStyles.htm). In this case,
you should set up a specific Biography style.