Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MC MC is offline

Default Why does pressing enter skip a line, and how to change it?

So in every other program, and older versions of word, you pressed enter and
it went to the next line. Now, it goes two lines down! How do you turn this
feature off, and, for those who maybe might have the in, why on earth is this
feature here? All this crap about trying to make things easier for you
really makes it a lot tougher, and really, can anyone not spare the time to
press enter once?