GoDamN

Default Right Click -> Print Current Page menu in Word

Time saving suggestion really - When you are on page 51 and have just made a
small change to a final draft right click - print current page would be nice.

i know i can go print and specifiy the page number but this would be easier
Jezebel

Do it yourself: write a macro and add it to the context menus.
(Unfortunately there are LOTS of context menus, but if it's something you
need to do a lot...) Just guessing as to MS's view on this, but there are
literally hundreds of such time-saving possibilities that could be
implemented, nearly all of which would be irrelevant to nearly all users.
Personally I very rarely need to print one page of a document, so it's not
an option that would help me much, and even then I wouldn't remember to
right-click.

Another approach: change the print toolbar button from FilePrintDefault to
FilePrint -- then you get the dialog and can select your page.

"GoDamN" wrote in message
Time saving suggestion really - When you are on page 51 and have just made

small change to a final draft right click - print current page would be

nice.

i know i can go print and specifiy the page number but this would be

easier

I wouldn't change the toolbar button; it's easy enough to call up the Print
dialog using Ctrl+P. But I have a PrintCurrentPage macro assigned to a
keyboard shortcut (even more efficient than a mouse click), and it works
well for me.

I do print the current page quite often; like the OP, I find that if I don't
reprint corrected pages immediately, I lose track of which pages need to be
printed.

"GoDamN" wrote in message
Time saving suggestion really - When you are on page 51 and have just

made
small change to a final draft right click - print current page would be

nice.

i know i can go print and specifiy the page number but this would be

easier

GoDamN

Thanks for your thoughts - I like macros but the managed pc environment i
work in doesnt. Buttons and macros just disappear whenever i reboot...

I like the crtl+p suggestion - i am just so accustomed to right clicking now!

"GoDamN" wrote in message
Time saving suggestion really - When you are on page 51 and have just

made
small change to a final draft right click - print current page would be

nice.

i know i can go print and specifiy the page number but this would be

easier

MS word suggest: Doc linking Krystian Microsoft Word Help 4 December 29th 04 04:41 AM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Print menu open's behind word William Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 04 08:00 AM